Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who dressed you?


Well, sexy guy came to town and I was to meet him for dinner. Not being the nervous type, I show up 45 minutes early and then have to hide in my car on a side road. 43 minutes very slowly go by. 2 minutes to go. I look at my chest - just to make sure it is still there. But wait. Something looks odd. I'm wearing a sexy little camisole and flimsy cardigan (no forward planning here!), and the camisole is back to front. Now it is 1 minute to sexy guy. I peel off my cardigan almost as fast as I bet he could, wriggle my camisole round and put back on cardi, all the while hoping the local residents are not looking at this unexpected peep show.

Now I'm in danger of being late, and my face is beet red 'cos I'm hot. Hope it will cool down in the remaining 30 seconds cos I wanna look "hot" not hot. Walk into the restaurant and 5 guys swivel round to look at me. Either I look superb or I look like hell. I'll take the former. And then I get a text "Gonna be 15 minutes late...."

No comments: