Sunday, October 19, 2008

How do you spell van Nistelrooy?


So me and best friend end up at the local pub on a Sat night and prop up the bar, all the tables being full. It wasn't long before two gents plonked themselves down beside us, a fact announced by a gallon of aftershave announcing their imminent arrival. "Like my aftershave?" says Bloke No. 1. Followed very quickly by his whole life story. Turns out he is Dutch. In an effort to get a word in, Red Fox says "Do you know van Nistelrooy?" (Perhaps a better question should have been "Do you know the Director of ING since that is where I have stashed all my mad money and I'm gonna be mad if it disappears..."). Well, they didn't, but they were kinda fun to talk to and it was better than talking to the cat but still....they can't hold a candle to Mr. H. Or sexy guy. But then, who can?

No comments: