Thursday, August 28, 2008

But Did He Notice my Hair?

So Sexy Guy blew into town and what do you know? Your mother is right...quit chasing men and they will chase you. Or at least they will text you, unprompted, and ask if you wanna hang out. Do I? Do I have to wear clothes? How can I lose 10 lbs in 2 hours? It better not rain and make my hair frizzy. I'd better not step in a puddle and have the hem of my too-long jeans soak up water to my knees.

So I show up an hour early and have to lurk about (no butterflies here!!). Hair co-operates beautifully though. Sexy Guy smells absolutely gorgeous, makes an x-rated comment about my extra weight and tells me to go for another 5 lbs...........ya know, I'll never understand men. And what if that additional 5 lbs goes straight to my ankles?

No comments: